Thursday, November 19, 2009

Check it out!

As you will notice, I got a comment from Steevo, who made the Hipsters Discussing Cyclocross video. I think Steevo attached the comment to the wrong post on my blog page, but I'm sure we can forgive him for that.

Steevo, thanks a ton for the comment and the kind words. I'm just as pleased to hear from you as you were to learn that I thought your cartoon was great! By the way, Steevo, David S sent me the link to your cartoon. He says he got it from Lennard Zinn!

Readers, if you have not watched Steevo's short video, it's two posts down on this page - and it's big fun!

1 comment:

Carla said...

This is funny. What a small community we have in this big country. I've enjoyed reading your work for a long time (in fact We've spoken on the phone before - so I feel like I know you) and I know Steevo. He's one of the best racing talents in the Pittsburgh area, yet a very down to earth guy who gives a lot of time in volunteer efforts. I could just hear him while watching the video.