Monday, August 24, 2009

Out of office announcement....

I'll be leaving in the morning on my motorcycle for Indianapolis and the weekend of motorcycle racing there, the Saturday night mile dirt-track event at the State Fairgrounds and the Sunday MotoGP at the Indy Motor Speedway.

I plan to spend tomorrow night visiting friends in Hutchinson KS, near Wichita. I should spend Wednesday night somewhere in Missouri or Illinois and ride into Indiana on Thursday, stopping that night in Bloomington, where I started college and motorcycling.

I'll stay with my nephew in Indy. We'll go to the races with my niece and her family, constituting a reunion, I believe. I should be back home at my computer on the 4th of September or thereabouts.

If I have computer access on the road or in Indianapolis, I'll try to post a report or two.

Thanks for reading, as always.

No comments: