Friday, November 16, 2007

Have you checked out Superbikeplanet.com?

Until a couple of years ago, I did not follow motorcycle racing at any level. I couldn't tell you the difference between Superbikes, Supersport bikes and MotoGP bikes. After repeated urging by my friend Jim Widner in Bisbee, Arizona, I am now a confirmed fan of MotoGP racing: the Formula One of motorcycle racing, the most exciting motorcycle road racing in the world.

Some time after becoming a MotoGP fan, I discovered a web site called Superbike Planet. I rely on Superbike Planet for pre- and post-race comments from the riders and team staffs, for photos from the race venues (With captions that are laugh-out-loud witty. Tell me; when last did YOU laugh at a photo caption?), race descriptions from various sources, polls about every damn thing related to the three or four most visible classes of bikes...

Probably, if you're a motorcycle racing fan, none of this is news to you and you're already a habitual viewer of SB's content. If you are a motorcycle racing fan, and you have not found Superbike Planet, please....waste no more time on my blog - go directly to:
http://www.superbikeplanet.com/newind.htm/

No comments: