Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey!

Tamar and I are just up on Thanksgiving morning. We are appropriately happy to be here in Denver in our highrise apartment, even looking out at snowywhite rooftops. We're thankful for many things that we've found here - and "found" is the right word: We didn't know for sure that we'd like Denver and we didn't know we were going to love our neighborhood, but we lucked out...in both cases. No kidding.

We've been here a year and a day. As I reflect on that year, I am happy with the bicycling I've done and the friends I've met through cycling. I wish I'd enjoyed the motorcycle more since we moved. Virtually the only trip I took was in late April and early May - to Bisbee AZ and Silver City NM to help out at bicycle races in the two places. Next year - big miles.

We hope you have a terrific Thanksgiving, wherever you are!

No comments: