Monday, December 3, 2007

Sit down; make yourself cancerous...

Boys -

Here's a link to a piece revealing that something emitted from motorcycle engines, situated as they so often are midway between our thighs, may be promoting cancer "down there."

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/news_press_release,233977.shtml

Was it only a few years ago we learned that bicycle saddles caused erectile problems?

Is there no hope?

Even if we wear helmets and lead BVDs, even if we illuminate ourselves like Times Square after dark, even if we never borrow bikes or ride drunk or try to elude pursuing police on our bikes, we're going to die anyway, probably later this week. Or we'll suffer from embarrassing crotchal aliments for decades before our eventual deaths. It must be true; it's on the 'net.

Ask any headline-seeking researcher. Hey, THEY know...

I'll post again later. I'm on my way to the fertility clinic to drop something off while I still can. Should I ride my bicycle? Or my motorcycle? I believe I'll take the bus... as soon as I check to see if public transportation can cause incontinence in occasional riders.

1 comment:

Mad Skribbler said...

Hey Maynard,
I must say reading your blog for the last several days has me missing our all too infrequent rides and talks over coffee. I am however very happy to hear that you are riding and enjoying the bike again...even if it does mean that you are sacrificing your manhood...