Monday, November 3, 2008

I didn't realize...and maybe you don't...

When you post a comment to one of my blog postings, I get an email at my personal email address showing me what you've said. It does not reveal your email address, so I cannot write you personally. I can only post a comment below yours - or write a post like this one explaining why you have not heard from me.

My personal email address is    mhershon@gmail.com

If you've been posting comments on my blog site, please continue to do so. If you feel that I must not care about you or what you say because I have not responded, please reconsider. If you like, post the comment for all to read, and send it to me via the above address so I can write back. 

The two coolest things about doing this blog have been hearing from folks with whom I'd had no contact for decades - and reading comments from bright, thoughtful people, some known to me, others only cryptic cyber-names.

Thanks, all of you...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I [finally] put cow horns on my track bike. And a front brake. Did twenty flat ones. Like a new girl friend.
At about mile 12, I could tell my legs wanted to free wheel. I remember the result of that particular forgetfulness. To many people around to let that happen. Now it's the only bike I want to ride.

Like the song; I got a brand new pair of roller skates...

B. Wally