Sunday, July 4, 2010

Why I haven't been posting

I'm sorry I've been neglecting my blog page, but I've been otherwise preoccupied. My high school reunion trip to Indianapolis was a whirl of experiences, both at the event and on the journey. I traveled the old roads, as I mentioned, not the interstates, so I met folks in cafes and gas stations and while hiding out from torrential thunderstorms in MO and IL - eastbound and westbound.

I suspect that the ease of meeting and chatting with the people at the reunion and on the road had something to do with life in the Midwest. Certainly there was an easy familiarity with my schoolmates, in my case many of them grade school classmates also.

As the days pass and I can process all those experiences, I'll post a story or two to this page.

No comments: